Friday, April 9, 2010

A Long Break

Howdy Faithful Readers.

Yeah, it's been a long, long time since my last post.  I've been doing some work and preparing tax returns (ugggh....multi-state returns) the last few weeks, and haven't really had the time or felt the inspiration for a blog post.  Much has happened during that time: flood waters have risen and receded, spring has slowly begun in the Upper Plains, winter has been given the bums rush out the door (hopefully), and the UND Fighting Sioux nickname and logo has officially been retired.

Instead of apologizing profusely for the gap between postings, I'll just pretend that it never happened and get right back into fun stories about North Dakota and the family unit. 

I'll try to catch up in the next few days, show some flood pictures from the rising river.  Don't worry, we didn't get flooded or have any water issues here at the house.  We've been high and dry and will remain that way unless there's a cataclysmic/apocalyptic flood one year.  That shouldn't happen.  Now let me go track down my camera so I can post some pictures.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Woooohooooo you're back!! Blog Land missed you!