These are some of the more entertaining mid-lecture statements they compiled in just one semester...
- "I fancy myself an amateur mountaineer"
- "I have short eyeballs"
- "I get choked up when I talk about these hearing aids"
- "Time is ticking away while you sit there in your ignorance"
- (when handing out course evaluations to students) "I have to vacate the room so I can't exercise mind control"
- "I'm practically a saint"
- "I don't know what a serious hedgehog breeder is...I guess a breeder that doesn't make jokes about his hedgehogs"
- "Are those voices in my head?"