A transplanted Southern Californian living in North Dakota Idaho, with some insights on life with deaf dogs, a gluten free spouse, and the occasional mischievous garden gnome. Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy.





Saturday, February 14, 2009

Green Options

Just an informative little post to let you all know that I've begun blogging for a "Green" website called GreenOptions.com, specifically their food/environment section, which as many of you can attest to, I am a big fans of both. Their official mission statement is -

"Green Options Media’s rapidly growing network of environmentally-focused blogs provides users with a broad spectrum of information for making sustainable choices. Launched in February, 2007, Green Options Media has grown into a leader among “green” news and information sources aimed at general audiences."

In case you want to check it out it's here - John Chappell on GreenOptions Eat. Drink. Better blog

I'll keep writing my usual nonsense here, but I wanted a to try to reach a wider audience with my opinions and articles about food, local eating, gluten free fun, etc.

No comments: