A transplanted Southern Californian living in North Dakota Idaho, with some insights on life with deaf dogs, a gluten free spouse, and the occasional mischievous garden gnome. Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy.





Saturday, February 21, 2009

Solar Cooking Demonstration in San Diego

As mentioned in a previous post, I started writing for an environmental type website called "Eat. Drink. Better", that focuses on local, organic food, and food sustainability issues. Check out my awesome, show-stopping first post about solar cooking.

Solar Cooking Blog Entry

I'll keep posting links to each blog entry in a shameless attempt to increase traffic to my new blog. Remember that I'm not asking for charity, just bear in mind that each visit from you helps earn me a fractional share of a penny. It takes a village of blog readers to help validate my writing. Thanks all!!!

No comments: