Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Poll Determines Fate of World in 2012

Rarely do individuals have the chance to change history, but you do right now, right here on the Deaf Dogs and Benevolent Gnomes blog.  Bearing in mind that your vote changes the course of this blog, please click an answer (or two) on the poll and let me know what you'd like to see more/less of in 2012.

If you happen to have an idea or suggestion that isn't a selection on the poll (this seems impossible since I've chose every possible scenario), please leave a comment.  I love comments and enjoy reading any feedback you have.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Loved the poll. Good idea, but I'd be terrified to put one on my blog. (I know what the consensus would be on mine: Less Words Please.)

I so enjoy your writing, always a pleasure.