Thursday, December 5, 2013

7 Day Weather Forecast

Here's the 7 day weather forecast for our little corner of Northeast North Dakota, courtesy of the Grand Forks Herald:
Chilly!!!  It's always rough when the high temperature doesn't even get above 0, as it's forecast to do for 4 out of the next 7 days.  And this is just the air temp, with wind chills factored in there are going to be some -30 and -40 degree wind chill evenings.  It will take all of our persuasive powers to convince the pups to go outside and do their business.  I hope you're warm wherever you are.

3 comments:

Caley said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! Try to stay warm!

Karen said...

Yes, here we go into the deep freeze, though your forecast temps are a little colder than ours in Wisconsin. It's so windy here today that I'll have to stick some lead weights in the Shih tzu's winter coats to keep them from blowing away. Stay warm.....

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely
donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this
site with my Facebook group. Chat soon!