Thursday, July 19, 2012

The GF girlfriend emerges...

Hello, Alycia (the GF girlfriend) here. Now, before you immediately surf away from the blog because it's not John writing, hear me out. John is starting a new job this fall (more on this in a later post - he promises) and with the new job, he will have much less time to devote to the blog. Due to this lack of time, he gave me an ultimatum: either I contribute or the blog shuts down. Now, who knows what the future will bring, but I thought I should at least try to contribute to the blog instead of just preemptively quitting on all of our faithful readers.

Long story short, there will (hopefully) be more posts by me in the future, as John and I start to share the Deaf Dogs blog load. If any of the readers have any burning questions for me regarding John, the dogs, the garden, or even myself, please feel free to post and I'll do what I can to address them.

No comments: