Friday, August 7, 2009

Potential For Severe Weather

So some kind of low pressure deal is moving across Montana, picking up the meteorological equivalent of a 2 Arby's Beef n' Cheddar sandwich combo (yeah the one with the curly fries) along the way, and then it will do something with some kind of other frontal system, and that will probably cause some thunderstorms this weekend, some with the potential to be severe.

Read the Grand Forks Herald Article HERE, they're a bit more eloquent about it, though they lack the relevant Arby's analogies. And you wonder why newspapers across the country are failing.

The bummer is that I'm out of town and won't be able to personally partake in the glory. I just love sitting there and watching the rain, wind, thunder and lightning, it's great. Plus I still haven't heard what the tornado warning sirens sound like. I'll be fairly bummed out if I hear a firsthand account of awesome lightning but don't get to see it.

No comments: