Monday, October 5, 2009

One Thousand, One Hundred and Thirty Seven

Lots of times people ask me "You're so awesome-rad, How did you get to be so awesome-rad?" or "You're so awesome-rad, Have you ever tried to quantify exactly how awesome-rad you actually are?" Sadly there are few opportunities to actually assign a numerical value to awesome-radness, but one recently came my way, so I thought I'd pass it along.

The number is 1,137. That is the number of consecutive games of Freecell I have won. It hasn't been easy, but then again, nothing worth achieving that's difficult is ever easy. And it's not over. We'll continue to build on these 1,137 consecutive victories and establish a new personal best. And don't worry, we'll keep you up to date on new Freecell developments.

I've researched online and there doesn't appear to be any National or World Championship of Freecell, and that's too bad. I feel like I could represent the great state of North Dakota pretty well.

No comments: