Tuesday, November 22, 2011

That Lull In Postings

That noticeable lack of postings recently has been attributed to my being sick.  Not a little bit of a cold, a touch of stuffy nose sick, but honest to goodness feeling really crappy.  This recent sickness coincided with my return from working in California.  There's nothing quite like a plane ride with painful sinuses and ears popping every 20 minutes from the pressure.  Ugh.

I'm trying to decide if I indeed had the flu, all the symptoms were there - but is it too early for the flu?  Maybe it was the swine flu, or aardvark flu?  I'd like to think I got it out of the way early this year. My purpose here isn't complain, but to illuminate.  I know that verily, thousands of Internetters were poised in front of their computers wishing and yearning for a new Deaf Dogs and Benevolent Gnomes post. 

And if any of my readers are interested, I have a sure fire weight loss protocol.  Just come on over and we can make out (Alycia may not like this), you'll catch whatever I have and in a week or so when you regain full consciousness, Blammo!! you'll be 10 pounds lighter.  Works like a charm.  If you are averse to making out with me (most are), then feel free to come over with a couple of pastries/desserts (cookie, donut, danish, croissant, etc).  I'll eat one and then sneeze and cough on the other one for you to eat, you'll catch whatever I have and in a week or so when you regain full consciousness, Blammo!! you'll be 10 pounds lighter.  Just thinking of ways to help you, loyal reader. 

No comments: